Saturday, September 20, 2008

KLIA & Nilai...

20, Sept.... I, Syazwa. Azrizan and his fren send Qamarul to the airport for his further study in UK. Syazwa is my old school fren which I havn't meet for almost 7 years!!! During berbuka, we had Burger King. While we waiting, suddenly Syazwa said 'i think i know u before' then i ask her which school are u in before and she told me that she was in SKRM which is same school with me..... I still blur but suddenly it cross in my mind that i know her before. i love to disturb her during primary school time and i even remember that i gave her hello kitty clock for her birthday during primary school during her bday celebration at Sect 9, Mcdonalds. She even remember that my hamster was kill by me during the camping time at primary school. hahahhahaha..... but now she really gorgeous. nyummyyy... :) hahahaha....

after we send Qamarul, we went to Nilai for chilling in Mamak Bistro infront of Inti College. Suddenly i meet Shafeeqa's cousin there which is ina.... hahaha... kantoi!!! hahahah...then we go back home and Azrizan sleep over at my house.

No comments: