Friday, March 13, 2009

Mercu UEM and Menara Maybank

11th March - First I went to Samsung service centre to service my hp. Then, I went to UEM Academy first to sent Association of Professional Accounting Students (APAcS) invitation card for our annual grand dinner. After that, I went to Mercu UEM which is headquarters of UEM at KL Sentral to pick up the sponsor cheque amounted RM8k. Mercu UEM is a nice building with state-to-art technology. Maybank is the last one, i had discussion with Maybank's HR department since they agreed to sponsor our annual dinner amounted RM15k. The discussion quite long about 1hour plus. Then I drove back to Samsung service centre to pick up my hp and straight away go to Pakli for our lunch which is around 6.30pm. (Is that we call lunch??) That it was a tiring day!!

No comments: