Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bangor University

Bangor University is a university based in the city of Bangor in the county of Gwynedd in North Wales, which one of the smallest cities in Britain.

You maybe curious to know why I'm posting about this university. Actually I wish I could further study there to finish my ACCA. It was my dream to further study in UK since I was a child. Why this place you may ask? Outskirts of the city? Simply peaceful city, beside the beach and yet cost of living quite cheap as compared with other cities.

I do hope everyone could pray for me so that I could achieve my dream. I hope I could fly this coming January 2012.




Believe in yourself.
Reach down inside.
The love you find will set you free.
Believe in yourself, you will come alive.
Have faith in what you do.
You'll make it through.

No comments: