Saturday, November 6, 2010

Las Vegas, Anaheim, San Diego, Hollywood, Valencia and Arcadia

October 6th - 21st, 2010 - This is my first time I went to States and this is my longest vacation ever which is almost 3 weeks! TOTALLY TOTALLY GREAT EXPERIENCED!! I've travelled to Los Angeles (City of Angels) and Vegas (City of Lights).

I never taught that I could go to States before I start working. This is something totally unexpected for me. I spend about 3days 2 nights in Vegas, the city of entertainment and gambling city! It took about 3 hours drive from Los Angeles. Vegas I would said that it is very very nice city with full of lights. I never been to any city like Vegas before. This city is totally clean and nice. The people moves around 24-7. The people are busing with gambling during the day and night. For Shopping, Las Vegas is a great place to shopping because the tax rate here is cheaper as compared to Los Angeles. Furthermore, there is a lot of factory outlet here! Of course you need a cash even though it is cheap! For example, u can get Coach handbag here at around $USD150 but in Malaysia would cost you more then $USD600! Electronic devices here is cheaper as compared with Malaysia maybe due to tax differences. I watched Zumanity, Cirque de Soleil in Vegas. Good show and I recommended to all of you but you must consider of your age if you are below 18 because the show is totally 18SX.

Disneyland is great theme park! Very nice theme park among I visited so far. I went to Universal Studio and 6 Flags Magic Mountain as well. Back to the story again, you have to ask yourself which category do u want to go. If its thrill theme park then 6 Flags Magic Mountain is the top priority, in terms of variety of rides and nice theme park then Disneyland is your choice and if you like 3D stuffs and Hollywood movie experience then Universal Studio is your choice.

Traveling to States is something travelling to another world! MAS flights really comforts me as their economy class seat among the biggest ever with 34". MAS operates 3 times weekly. I wish MAS refurbish their Economy seats with better In-Flight Entertainment system.











No comments: