Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Vacation: Bangkok!

July 11th-15th, 2011 - Recently, I went to Bangkok for a last mins vacation with my sister. Very last mins plan. We flew there with Royal Jordanian airlines on economy class. The fare relatively cheap for premium airlines. However the seat feel so uncomfortable and rough rough to me. My sister sponsored the ticket for me.

Relatively about Thailand, the people are rough or quite in-polite and I think maybe due to language barrier. The people wasn't pretty enough as compared with Malaysian and Indonesian. I'm really thank to god to live in Malaysia with friendly people, pretty and well develop country with good transportation connectivity and great architectures. For original branded goods and imitation, I would say Malaysia are relatively cheaper and better than Thailand in certain brands.

These are the few pictures taken during my vacation.



















No comments: