Thursday, October 8, 2009

ACCA Compose Your Answer Exam Technique

8th October - I went to ACCA Compose Your Answer Exam Techniques held Menara Hal Seng by my car guided with GPS. I don't even know that Menara Hap Seng is located at Jalan P Ramlee which is opposite of Jalan Bukit Binatang plus I usually park my car at Menara Hap Seng if go to Bukit Bintang. hahaha.. I parked my car thee because it is cheaper compared to paying to unknown people that take care of my car when I parked my car at the at street during the night.

Back to the story, the exam techniques was too short and the price is rm30. I don't think so it is worthwhile because it is only for 2 hours and 30mins. I think the reasonable price is rm20. The pastry was nice! Overall the exam techniques was good conducted my Rys Johnson from Singapore, Head Asean & Australian Study.

No comments: