Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Eid?

This yr Eid Fit-ri celebrated on the October, 21st 2009 and it was really simple and bored maybe because of my grandma passed away on the both sides. we traveled to Taiping on the first day of Hari Raya at 4am and arrived at 6.30am. Furthermore I celebrated my Hari Raya at my mom's hometown in Taiping. Only 3 family members of my mom's side went back to Taiping instead 4 families. I had a great time in Taiping on the first and second day of Hari Raya but that last until evening of second Hari Raya then at night we don't have any ideas to do instead playing my Farmville that I usualy do. My siblings decided to go to the city to catch some DVDS and CDs. After that we went to Old Town White Coffee at Taiping Central instead watching a movie on the second day of Hari Raya. The place quite good for the small city like Taiping. This is my first time went to Taiping Central eventhough it opened for years ago. We went to Sungai Petani to visit my uncle there as he celebrate with his mother in law on the 2nd day of Hari Raya. We returned back home on the 3rd day of hari raya at 4pm and arrived safely at 7pm.